- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4.—(1) No grant shall be payable except in the response to an application inwriting to the Scottish Ministers.
(2) No grant shall be payable unless the person or body to whom it may bepaid–
(a)keeps such records and accounts as the Scottish Ministers may requirein such form as they may require and has such accounts audited to thesatisfaction of the Scottish Ministers;
(b)submits to the Scottish Ministers the audited accounts and relativevouchers and other documents when so required by them;
(c)makes such reports and returns and gives such information to theScottish Ministers as they may require;
(d)affords to any of Her Majesty’s Inspectors of Schools, or any otherperson appointed by the Scottish Ministers, all reasonable facilities whichhe may require to inform himself as to the progress of the work in aid ofwhich grant may be paid.
(3) The Scottish Ministers may from time to time determine furtherconditions on the fulfilment of which the making of any payment inpursuance of these Regulations shall be dependent.
(4) Where conditions have been determined in pursuance of paragraph (3), nogrant shall be payable unless the conditions have been fulfilled or beenwithdrawn in pursuance of paragraph (5).
(5) The Scottish Ministers may determine to withdraw or, after consultingthe person or body to whom a grant may be paid, vary conditions determinedin pursuance of paragraph (3).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: