- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
9. (1) The Department may request the Commission to give an opinion as to the information to be contained in any environmental statement.
(2) Where the Department requests an opinion under paragraph (1) before a determination has been made under regulation 6(4) or (7), the Commission shall deal with the request on the assumption that the works will have significant effects on the environment.
(3) Before giving an opinion under paragraph (1) in relation to any proposed works the Commission shall consult the Department and each of the consultation bodies.
(4) Giving an opinion under this regulation shall not preclude the Commission from requesting further information from the Department under regulation 14(6).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: