- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
(This Schedule sets out the provisions of Article 6(2) of the Directive.)
The information referred to in regulation 6(1) is as follows—
1. the name and address of the operator;
2. the address of the establishment concerned;
3. the name or position of the person in charge of the establishment;
4. information sufficient to identify the dangerous substances or category of dangerous substances present;
5. the quantity and physical form of the dangerous substances present;
6. a description of the activity or proposed activity of the installation concerned;
7. details of the elements of the immediate environment liable to cause a major accident or to aggravate the consequences thereof.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: