- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the Appropriation (No. 2) (Northern Ireland) Order 1987 and shall come into operation forthwith.
2. The Interpretation Act (Northern Ireland)[1954 c. 33 (N.I.)] 1954 shall apply to Article 1 and the following provisions of this Order as it applies to a Measure of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
3. (1) The Department of Finance and Personnel may issue out of the Consolidated Fund and apply towards making good the supply granted to Her Majesty for the service of the year ended on 31st March 1986 the sum of one hundred and fourteen thousand, nine hundred and eighty-two pounds and eleven pence.
(2) The Department of Finance and Personnel may issue out of the Consolidated Fund and apply towards making good the supply granted to Her Majesty for the service of the year ending on 31st March 1988 the sum of one thousand nine hundred and forty-four million, four hundred and forty-seven thousand, eight hundred pounds.
4. (1) Subject to paragraph (2), the Department of Finance and Personnel may borrow on the credit of the aforesaid sums, any sum or sums not exceeding in the whole nine hundred and seventy-two million pounds.
(2) Any money so borrowed shall be repaid, with any interest due thereon, out of the Consolidated Fund at any date not later than 31st March 1988.
5. (1) The sum granted by Article 3(1) out of the Consolidated Fund is appropriated for the services and purposes specified in Part I of the Schedule.
(2) The sum already authorised to be appropriated in aid for the year ended on 31st March 1986 shall be decreased by the sum specified in column 3 of Part I of the Schedule for the service in connection with which that sum is specified.
(3) The sum granted by Article 3(2) out of the Consolidated Fund is appropriated for the several services and purposes specified in Part II of the Schedule.
(4) In addition to the sum granted by Article 3(2) out of the Consolidated Fund, there may be applied as appropriations in aid of the grants for the several services and purposes specified in Part II of the Schedule the sums respectively specified in column 3.
G. I. de Deney
Clerk of the Privy Council
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include: