- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As enacted)
This is the original version (as it was originally enacted).
1. In Article 15(2) for sub-paragraphs (a) and (b) substitute “free of charge.”.
2. In Article 22(3)(b) for “appears to an officer to be” substitute “is”.
3. In Articles 25C(2)(a) and 33A(1) for “29(1A)” substitute “29”.
4. In Article 47 after paragraph (d) insert “or
(e)any premises in respect of which a block licence is in force;”.
5. Omit Article 55 (which is spent).
6. In section 2(2) for “sub-paragraph (a) of Article 25C(3)” substitute “Article 25C(4) or 33(1B)” and for “the order under that sub-paragraph” substitute “that order”.
7. Omit sections 3 and 4 (which are spent).
|Short Title||Extent of repeal|
|The Dogs (Northern Ireland) Order 1983 (NI 8)|
In Article 8(4) the words “, subject to affirmative resolution”.
In Article 23(7)(b) the words “, subject to affirmative resolution,”.
In Article 25(4) the words “, subject to affirmative resolution,”.
In Article 25B(1) the words “, subject to affirmative resolution,”.
In Article 35(2) the words “subject to affirmative resolution,”.
In Article 46 the words “, subject to affirmative resolution,”.
|The Dangerous Dogs (Northern Ireland) Order 1991 (NI 21)|
Article 7(3) and (4).
|The Dogs (Amendment) Act (Northern Ireland) 2001 (c. 1)|
Sections 3 and 4.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Text created by the Northern Ireland Assembly department responsible for the subject matter of the Act to explain what the Act sets out to achieve and to make the Act accessible to readers who are not legally qualified. Explanatory Notes accompany all Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: