- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As enacted)
This is the original version (as it was originally enacted).
5. (1) The provision that may be made by an energy transfer scheme includes the transfer of a licence from the old energy company to the new energy company.
(2) Such a transfer may relate to the whole or any part of the licence.
(3) Where such a transfer relates to a part of the licence, the provision made under sub-paragraph (1) may include—
(a)provision apportioning responsibility between the old energy company and the new energy company in relation to—
(i)the making of payments required by conditions included in the licence;
(ii)ensuring compliance with any other requirements of the conditions included in the licence; and
(b)provision making incidental modifications to the terms and conditions of the licence.
(4) References in this paragraph to a part of a licence are references to one or both of—
(a)part of the activities authorised by the licence;
(b)a part of the area in relation to which the holder of the licence is authorised to carry on those activities.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Text created by the Northern Ireland Assembly department responsible for the subject matter of the Act to explain what the Act sets out to achieve and to make the Act accessible to readers who are not legally qualified. Explanatory Notes accompany all Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: