Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 13th June
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1482 - The A494 Trunk Road (South of Pwll-glâs, Denbighshire) (Temporary Traffic Restrictions & Prohibition) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Cefnffordd yr A494 (Man i’r De o Bwll-glas, Sir Ddinbych) (Cyfyngu a Gwahardd Traffig Dros Dro) 2012
SI 2012/1428 - The Mental Health (Secondary Mental Health Services) (Wales) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Iechyd Meddwl (Gwasanaethau Iechyd Meddwl Eilaidd) (Cymru) 2012
Article 3 of this Order provides that, for the purposes of Parts 2 and 3 of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010 (“the Measure”), local primary mental health support services made available i...
SI 2012/1418 - The Special Educational Needs Tribunal for Wales (Amendment) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Tribiwnlys Anghenion Addysgol Arbennig Cymru (Diwygio) 2012
These Regulations amend the Special Educational Needs Tribunal for Wales Regulations 2012. Mae'r Rheoliadau hyn yn diwygio Rheoliadau Tribiwnlys Anghenion Addysgol Arbennig Cymru 2012. ...
SI 2012/1397 - The Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010 (Commencement No.2) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Mesur Iechyd Meddwl (Cymru) 2010 (Cychwyn Rhif 2) 2012
This Order is made under sections 52(2) and 55(3) of the Mental Health (Wales) Measure 2010 (“the Measure”). Article 2 lists the provisions which are to come into force on 6 June 2012. Gw...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.