Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 19th July
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1712 - The Local Safeguarding Children Boards (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Byrddau Lleol ar gyfer Diogelu Plant (Cymru) (Diwygio) 2012
These Regulations amend the Local Safeguarding Children Board (Wales) Regulations 2006 which provide for functions of Welsh Local Safeguarding Children Boards in relation to the objective set f...
SI 2012/1703 - The Diocese of Swansea & Brecon (Educational Endowments) (Llandegley) (Wales) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Esgobaeth Abertawe ac Aberhonddu (Gwaddolion Addysgol) (Llandegley) (Cymru) 2012
This Order appoints Swansea & Brecon Diocesan Trust as trustee of the endowment of the educational foundation known as the Llandegley School Foundation (more recently known as Llandegley Church...
SI 2012/1675 - The Education (Induction Arrangements for School Teachers) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Addysg (Trefniadau Ymsefydlu ar gyfer Athrawon Ysgol) (Cymru) (Diwygio) 2012
These Regulations amend the Education (Induction Arrangements for School Teachers) (Wales) Regulations 2005 (“the 2005 Regulations”). Mae'r Rheoliadau hyn yn diwygio Rheoliadau Addysg (Tr...
SI 2012/1674 - The Breaks for Carers of Disabled Children (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Seibiannau i Ofalwyr Plant Anabl (Cymru) 2012
These Regulations are the first regulations to be made in relation to Wales under paragraph 6 of Schedule 2 to the Children Act 1989, which imposes duties on local authorities, as part of the r...
SI 2012/1664 - The Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 (Commencement No. 4 and Consequential, Transitional and Savings Provisions) (Wales) (Amendment) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Deddf Cynllunio a Phrynu Gorfodol 2004 (Cychwyn Rhif 4 a Darpariaethau Canlyniadol a Throsiannol a Darpariaethau Arbed) (Cymru) (Diwygio) 2012
This Order brings to an end the transitional arrangements made under the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 (Commencement No. 4 and Consequential, Transitional and Savings Provisions) (W...
SI 2012/1643 - The School Governance (Transition from an Interim Executive Board) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Llywodraethu Ysgolion (Trosi o fod yn Fwrdd Gweithredol Interim) (Cymru) 2012
These Regulations make provision relating to the transition of a school’s governing body from being constituted as an interim executive board in accordance with Schedule 1A to the School Standa...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.
Chrome users: Google Chrome doesn’t have any in-built support for RSS feeds. To view an RSS feed using this browser you will need to download a free extension to Google Chrome from theGoogle Chrome Store.