Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 28th Mar
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/753 - The Welsh Language Measure (Registrable Interests) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Mesur y Gymraeg (Buddiannau Cofrestradwy) 2012
Sections 134 to 139 of Chapter 1 of Part 8 of the Welsh Language (Wales) Measure 2011 (“the Measure”) make provision relating to the integrity of the Welsh Language Commissioner (“the Commissio...
SI 2012/752 - The Welsh Language Board (Transfer of Staff, Property, Rights and Liabilities) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Bwrdd yr Iaith Gymraeg (Trosglwyddo Staff, Eiddo, Hawliau a Rhwymedigaethau) 2012
The Welsh Language (Wales) Measure 2011 (“the Measure”) provides for the abolition of the Welsh Language Board (“the Board”) and the establishment of the office of Welsh Language Commissioner (...
SI 2012/746 - The Partnership Council for Wales (Local Health Boards and National Health Service Trusts) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Cyngor Partneriaeth Cymru (Byrddau Iechyd Lleol ac Ymddiriedolaethau Gwasanaeth Iechyd Gwladol) 2012
This Order specifies Local Health Boards and National Health Service Trusts in Wales as local authorities for the purposes of section 72(5) of the Government of Wales Act 2006. This has the eff...
SI 2012/737 - The Works on Common Land, etc. (Procedure) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Gwaith ar Diroedd Comin, etc. (Gweithdrefn) (Cymru) 2012
These Regulations, which apply in relation to Wales, prescribe the procedure for applications to the Welsh Ministers under section 38 of the Commons Act 2006 (“the 2006 Act”) for consent to car...
SI 2012/724 - The School Teachers' Qualifications (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Cymwysterau Athrawon Ysgol (Cymru) 2012
These Regulations revoke and re-enact provisions of the Education (School Teachers' Qualifications) (Wales) Regulations 2004 (“the 2004 Regulations”), with some revised provisions in Schedule 2...
SI 2012/684 - The National Health Service (Optical Charges and Payments) (Amendment)(Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau'r Gwasanaeth Iechyd Gwladol (Ffioedd a Thaliadau Optegol)(Diwygio)(Cymru) 2012
These Regulations amend the National Health Service (Optical Charges and Payments) Regulations 1997 (“the Optical Regulations”) which provide for payments to be made by means of a voucher syste...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.