Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 30th Aug
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
These Rules amend the Civil Procedures Rules 1998 (SI 1998/3132) (“the Rules”) by—
SI 2012/2207 - The A1 Trunk Road (Wandylaw to Adderstone) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/2206 - The A1 Trunk Road (Leeming to Catterick) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) (No. 2) Order 2012
SI 2012/2205 - The A64 Trunk Road (Hopgrove Roundabout to Grimston Bar Interchange) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/2204 - The A63 Trunk Road (Welton Interchange) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/2203 - The A50 Trunk Road (Meir Tunnel, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/2201 - The M1 Motorway (Junction 20 to Junction 21a) (Temporary 50 Miles Per Hour Speed Restriction) Order 2012
SI 2012/2200 - The A38 Trunk Road (Moorswater Junction, Liskeard) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/2199 - The A303 Trunk Road (Longbarrow Roundabout, Wiltshire) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2012
This Order brings into force on 3rd September 2012 certain provisions of the Education and Skills Act 2008 (“the 2008 Act”) as listed in Article 2.
This Order commences section 31(9) and Schedule 2 to the Equality Act 2010 (“the Act”), and also section 98 and Schedule 13 to the Act, in so far as they are not already in force, on 1st September 201...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.