Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 5th Apr
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1008 - The Localism Act 2011 (Commencement No. 5 and Transitional, Savings and Transitory Provisions) Order 2012
Article 2 of this Order brings into force, the day after the day on which the Order is made, the following provisions of the Act, in relation to England and Wales: section 1(7) and Schedule 1 (repeals...
SI 2012/1006 - The M48 Motorway (Junction 1 Slip Roads) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1005 - The M5 Motorway (Junction 10 Slip Roads) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1004 - The M5 Motorway (Junctions 21 & 22 Slip Roads) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1002 - The M5 Motorway (Junctions 11A-12 Slip Roads) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1001 - The M5 Motorway (Junctions 18 & 18A Slip Roads) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1000 - The A69 Trunk Road (Newcastle upon Tyne to Carlisle) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/999 - The M32 Motorway (Junctions 2 and 3 Slip Roads) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/998 - The M5 Motorway (Junction 15) and M4 Motorway (Junction 20) (Almondsbury Interchange Slip Roads) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/997 - The A590 Trunk Road (Rusland Pool, Haverthwaite, Resurfacing) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/996 - The A1 Trunk Road (Denwick Interchange) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/985 - The M1 Motorway (Junctions 10 to 13) (Actively Managed Hard Shoulder and Variable Speed Limits) Regulations 2012
These Regulations introduce variable speed limits to the M1 Motorway from junctions 10 to 13 and on associated slip roads.
SI 2012/981 - The Transport for Greater Manchester (Light Rapid Transit System) (Oldham, Mumps Modification) Order 2012
This Order makes further provision for tram lines at Mumps in Oldham. It authorises Transport for Greater Manchester—
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.