Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 4th Apr
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/986 - The Diocese of St. Albans (Educational Endowments) (No. 2) Order 1998 (Amendment) Order 2012
SI 2012/984 - The Air Navigation (Restriction of Flying) (Her Majesty The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Flypast) Regulations 2012
SI 2012/983 - The Air Navigation (Restriction of Flying) (Elgin offshore installation) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
SI 2012/982 - The Air Navigation (Restriction of Flying) (Elgin offshore installation) Regulations 2012
This Order specifies 2-(ethylamino)-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)cyclohexanone and related substances specified in article 2, commonly known as methoxetamine, as drugs subject to temporary control under section...
SI 2012/979 - The Alternative Provision Academies and 16 to 19 Academies (Consequential Amendments to Subordinate Legislation) (England) Order 2012
The Schedule to this Order makes amendments that are consequential on the creation of new types of Academies by the Education Act 2011 (c. 21) (“the 2011 Act”). Section 53 of the 2011 Act inserts new ...
SI 2012/978 - The Air Navigation (Restriction of Flying) (Jet Formation Display Teams) (No. 3) Regulations 2012
SI 2012/976 - The Alternative Provision Academies (Consequential Amendments to Acts) (England) Order 2012
The Schedule to this Order makes amendments that are consequential on the creation of new types of Academies by the Education Act 2011 (“the 2011 Act”). Section 53 of the 2011 Act inserts new sections...
SI 2012/968 - The M65 Motorway (Junctions 3-4 Eastbound and Westbound Carriageways) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/963 - The Licensing Act 2003 (Persistent Selling of Alcohol to Children) (Prescribed Form of Closure Notice) Regulations 2012
These Regulations revoke the Licensing Act 2003 (Persistent Selling of Alcohol to Children) (Prescribed Form of Closure Notice) Regulations 2007 and prescribe the form of a closure notice given under ...
SI 2012/949 - The Offshore (Oil and Gas) Installation and Pipeline Abandonment Fees Regulations 2012
These Regulations make provision for the Secretary of State to charge a fee when a person responsible for an offshore installation or submarine pipeline submits an abandonment programme or a proposal ...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.