Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 1st June
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
Regulations 5 and 6 of these Regulations amend the Marine Licensing (Fees) (Scotland) Regulations 2011 (“the principal Regulations”) to increase by one-third certain specified fees payable in respect ...
These Regulations amend the Leader Grants (Scotland) Regulations 2008 (“the 2008 Regulations”). The 2008 Regulations make provision for the purposes of implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 169...
These Regulations prescribe additional information that a person must provide, and make provision for the fees that a person must pay, in relation to an application for entry in the register of proper...
These Regulations make provision about the making and determination of applications by homeowners to the homeowner housing panel under section 17(1) of the Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011 (“the A...
These Regulations amend the Animal By-Products (Enforcement) (Scotland) Regulations 2011 (“the principal Regulations”). Regulation 2 separates the restrictions on access to carcases from regulations 4...
This Order implements in Scotland the provisions of Council Directive 92/35/EEC laying down control rules and measures to combat African horse sickness. It revokes the provisions of th...
These Regulations set the fees for approvals for the purposes of the poultry health scheme established under Council Directive 2009/158/EC , which is partially transposed by the Trade i...
SSI 2012/173 - The Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 (Exceptions to section 14) (Scotland) Order 2012
This Order specifies the types of animal and the types of plant to which the offence provisions in section 14(1)(a)(i) and 14(2) of the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 (“the 1981 Act”) (as substitut...
These Regulations amend the Individual Learning Account (Scotland) Regulations 2011 (“the 2011 Regulations”). The amendments have the effect of changing requirements for Qualifying Persons within the ...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.