Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 18th May
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1283 - The A36 Trunk Road (Salisbury to Alderbury) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1281 - The A36 Trunk Road (Woolverton to Beckington) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1280 - The A35 Trunk Road (Kingston Ponds Layby, Dorchester) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1279 - The M4 Motorway (Junctions 17-16) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) (Number 2) Order 2012
SI 2012/1276 - The A35 Trunk Road (Honiton to Axminster) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1274 - The Education (School Performance Information) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
These Regulations amend the Education (School Performance Information) (England) Regulations 2007 (“the 2007 Regulations”) to require maintained schools to provide information in relation to pupils in...
SI 2012/1255 - The A1(M) Motorway (Junction 16 Norman Cross, City of Peterborough) Southbound (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1254 - The M25 Motorway (Junction 26, Exit Slip Road) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1253 - The M25 and M20 Motorways and the A20 Trunk Road (Swanley Interchange) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1251 - The A13 Trunk Road (Lakeside Junction, Exit Slip Road) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1250 - The A64 Trunk Road (Malton to Rillington) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1247 - The A1(M) Motorway (Junction 45 to Junction 46) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SR 2012/196 - The Durham Street and Hamill Street - Killen Street, Belfast (Stopping-Up) Order (Northern Ireland) 2012
SR 2012/194 - The Parking Places (Disabled Persons Vehicles) (Amendment No. 3) Order (Northern Ireland) 2012
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.