- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. In Schedule 1–
(a)in paragraph 3, for “Gaming Board for Great Britain” substitute “Gambling Commission”;
(b)in paragraph 9–
(i)after “under” where it first appears insert “Part 1 of”; and
(ii)omit from “in respect of” to the end;
(c)for paragraph 10 substitute–
“10. Proceedings under the Control of Explosives Regulations 1991(1) (“the 1991 Regulations”) in respect of–
(a)the application to the chief officer of police for an explosives certificate pursuant to regulation 4 of the 1991 Regulations certifying a person to be a fit person to acquire or acquire and keep explosives; or
(b)the revocation of such certificates pursuant to regulation 5 of the 1991 Regulations; or
(c)the application to the Sheriff pursuant to regulation 6(4) of the 1991 Regulations against application of the provisions relating to prohibited persons.”; and
(d)after paragraph 16(2)insert–
“17. Proceedings before the Parole Board for Scotland.
18. Proceedings in respect of the award, suspension or withdrawal of accreditation under any accreditation scheme made by the Scottish Ministers under section 11(1) of the Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2003(3).
19. The following proceedings under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002(4)–
(a)proceedings under Chapters 2 or 3 of Part 5;
(b)proceedings in relation to a notice under sections 317(2), 321(2) or 322(2); and
(c)proceedings in respect of an application made under Part 8 in connection with a civil recovery investigation (within the meaning of section 341).
20. Proceedings under section 11 of the Private Security Industry Act 2001(5).
21. Proceedings before the Sheriff in respect of applications for intervention orders or guardianship orders within the meaning of the Adults with Incapacity (Scotland) Act 2000(6).
22. Proceedings for or in connection with the recovery of compensation under sections 7A to 7D of the Criminal Injuries Compensation Act 1995(7).
23. Proceedings before the Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission.
24. Proceedings before the assessor appointed either by the Scottish Ministers under section 133(4) of the Criminal Justice Act 1988(8) or in accordance with any scheme operated by the Scottish Ministers for the payment of compensation to a person who has spent time in custody following a wrongful conviction or charge.”.
Paragraph 16 was inserted by S.S.I. 2006/194.
2003 asp 7; section 11 was amended by section 13 of the Management of Offenders etc. (Scotland) Act 2005 (asp 14).
1995 c. 53. Sections 7A to 7D were inserted by section 57 of the Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims Act 2004 (c. 28) and extended to Scotland by section 20 of the Management of Offenders etc. (Scotland) Act 2005 (asp 14).
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Executive Note sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Scottish Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Scottish Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Scottish Statutory Instrument or Draft Scottish Statutory Instrument laid before the Scottish Parliament from July 2005 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: