- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
27. (1) The sheriff shall approve a debt payment programme on an application under paragraph (2), if the programme is fair and reasonable.
(2) The DAS administrator shall apply to the sheriff for determination of an application for approval of a proposed programme where–
(a)a creditor does not consent, and the DAS administrator may not dispense with consent under regulation 22(4); or
(b)a creditor objects under regulation 23.
(3) In determining whether a programme is fair and reasonable, the sheriff shall have regard to the matters specified in regulation 26(2), and may have regard to any other factor that the sheriff considers appropriate.
(4) Approval under paragraph (1) may be made subject to a condition under regulation 30.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: