- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. The name of the authority.
2. A description of the designated road.
3. A statement of the effect of the designation in relation to the road or other place where it is displayed including details of its purpose design and facilities.
4. An address at which a copy of the designation, a copy of the relevant map and a copy of the authority’s statement of reasons for proposing to make the designation can be inspected, and the times when such inspection can take place.
5. Where the notice is a notice of proposals, the address to which, and the date on or before which objections to the designation can be made, such date being the date of the end of the objection period mentioned in regulation 7(3), and a statement that all objections must be made in writing and must specify the grounds thereof.
6. Where the notice announces the holding of a public hearing by an independent person, the date, time and place of the hearing and the name of the person appointed to hold the hearing.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: