- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. (1) Table A only so far as it relates to public companies limited by shares is amended as follows.
(2) In regulation 38 (notice of general meetings)—
(a)after the words “annual general meeting” where it first occurs omit the words from “and an extraordinary” to “as a director”.
(b)after the words “All other” omit the word “extraordinary”.
(3) In regulation 60 (votes of members) after the words “our behalf at the annual/” omit the word “extraordinary” and insert the words “any other”.
(4) In regulation 61 (instruction of proxy) after the words “our behalf at the annual/” omit the word “extraordinary” and insert the words “any other”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: