- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. At the current time any known changes or effects made by subsequent legislation have been applied to the text of the legislation you are viewing by the editorial team. Please see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ for details regarding the timescales for which new effects are identified and recorded on this site.
13. (1) The Statutory Rules (Northern Ireland) Order 1979 (NI 12) shall not apply to any order made by the Department under—
(a)Article 5 (articles and instrument of government);
(b)paragraph 5(1) of Schedule 1 (modification of trust deeds, etc.); or
(c)paragraph 4(2) of Schedule 2 (removal of members of governing body).
(2) Except as provided by paragraphs (3) and (4), all other orders made by the Department under this Order shall be subject to negative resolution.
(3) No order shall be made under—
(a)Article 7(3) (alteration of powers of governing body);
(b)Article 10 (discontinuance of college); or
(c)paragraph 6 of Schedule 1 (further provisions about transfer),
unless a draft of the order has been laid before, and approved by resolution of, the Assembly.
(4) Paragraph (2) does not apply to an order under Article 2(2) (appointment of later transfer date).
(5) Orders made by the Department under this Order may contain such incidental, supplementary and transitional provisions as the Department thinks necessary or expedient.
14. (1) Schedule 3 (which makes minor and consequential amendments) has effect.
(2) The statutory provisions specified in Schedule 4 are hereby repealed to the extent specified there.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Geographical Extent: Indicates the geographical area that this provision applies to. For further information see ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
Show Timeline of Changes: See how this legislation has or could change over time. Turning this feature on will show extra navigation options to go to these specific points in time. Return to the latest available version by using the controls above in the What Version box.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: