- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made).
33. (1) Subject to paragraph (3), the Regulation and Improvement Authority shall secure that copies of any register kept for the purposes of this Part are available at its offices for inspection at all reasonable times by any person.
(2) Subject to paragraphs (3) and (4), any person who asks the Regulation and Improvement Authority for a copy of, or of an extract from, any register kept for the purposes of this Part shall be entitled to have one.
(3) Regulations may provide that paragraphs (1) and (2) shall not apply—
(a)in such circumstances as may be prescribed; or
(b)to such parts of a register as may be prescribed.
(4) A fee determined by the Regulation and Improvement Authority shall be payable for the copy except—
(a)in prescribed circumstances;
(b)in any other case where the Regulation and Improvement Authority considers it appropriate to provide the copy free of charge.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: