Part VMiscellaneous and general


Where under any provision of this Act any difference (other than a difference as to the meaning or construction of any such provision) is to be determined by arbitration, then such difference shall be referred to and settled by a single arbitrator to be agreed between the parties or, failing agreement, to be appointed on the application of either party (after notice in writing to the other) by the President of the Institution of Civil Engineers.