PART 4Administration and Enforcement Generally

Appeals to Court of Session

19.  A person who is aggrieved by–

(a)the dismissal of an appeal under regulation 13(1) or 18(1); or

(b)any decision of the sheriff to make a feed business prohibition order or a feed business emergency prohibition order,

may appeal to the Court of Session.