- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
1. Any change of circumstances of any children or adults in the family.
2. The effectiveness of the plan to address the needs of the child, whether in relation to health needs or social, emotional or behavioural needs.
3. The effectiveness of plans to address the needs of adults whether in relation to health needs or social care needs.
4. The views of the adults and children in the family.
5. Whether the plans for the child(ren) or adult(s) should be adapted to better support each other.
1. Any change in the legal status of the child.
2. Any risks to the child.
3. Whether the current arrangements for the care of the child are satisfactory.
4. The child’s developmental progress and whether there is a need for the child to be the subject of any further assessment in relation to health, social, emotional, behavioural or educational needs.
5. Any changes in the family circumstances since the last review.
6. Any significant events outside the family which are relevant including the implementation of actions from previous reviews.
7. Any change to the parenting capacity of the parents as a result of health or social care services provided or as a result of other factors.
8. Any difficulties that the family may have had in engaging with the IFS team.
9. Whether there is any conflict between the needs of the child and the needs of the adults and how this can be resolved.
10. The need to prepare for the ending of the involvement of the IFS team.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: