- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6.—(1) Subject to paragraph (2) the chair of the committee is appointed by the committee.
(2) The first chair of the committee is appointed by Velindre National Health Service Trust for a period of six months.
(3) The committee must appoint a vice chair of the committee from amongst the chief officers or their nominated representatives.
(4) Where the committee appoints the chair and vice chair of the committee in accordance with paragraphs (1) and (3), the appointments must be subject to standing orders relating to the committee and, in relation to appointments made in accordance with paragraph (1), the committee must satisfy itself that the person appointed has the necessary skills and experience to perform the duties of the chair.
(5) Where Velindre National Health Service Trust appoints the chair in accordance with paragraph (2), the appointment must be subject to Velindre National Health Service Trust’s standing orders.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: