- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
39. (1) On receipt of a notification from an English NHS body, a Scottish NHS body or a Northern Irish NHS body, a Welsh NHS body must—
(a)offer to meet with the person who notified the concern; and
(b)undertake an investigation that follows the principles in regulation 23(1)(a), (b), (c), (e), and (h).
(2) On receipt of a notification from an English NHS body, a Welsh NHS body and the English NHS body must co-operate, in a way which satisfies the relevant requirements of this Part—
(a)to determine whether or not a qualifying liability exists; and
(b)if it is determined that a qualifying liability exists, to make an offer of redress.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: