- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. For section 9 of the Measure (right of a child to make a disability discrimination claim), substitute—
(1) Schedule 17 to the Equality Act 2010(1) is amended in accordance with this section.
(2) In the heading to paragraph 3 (jurisdiction), after “Jurisdiction” insert “— England and Wales”.
(3) After paragraph 3 insert—
“3A Jurisdiction — Wales
(1) A claim that a responsible body for a school in Wales has contravened Chapter 1 of Part 6 in relation to a person because of disability may be made to the Tribunal by that person (“the relevant person”).
(2) But this paragraph does not apply to a claim to which paragraph 13 or 14 applies.
(3) The relevant person’s right to claim is exercisable concurrently with the right of the relevant person’s parent under paragraph 3.
(4) The exercise of rights under this paragraph is subject to provision made by regulations under paragraphs 6 and 6A.”.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: