- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
13.—(1) In section 19 of the Measure—
(a)in subsection (1), in the definition of “disabled child”, for “section 28IB of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995” substitute “paragraph 6A of Schedule 17 to the Equality Act 2010”;
(b)in subsection (2), for “paragraph 1 of Schedule 4A to the Disability Discrimination Act 1995” substitute “section 85(9) of the Equality Act 2010”.
(2) In section 26 of the Measure, in subsection (3), after “the remaining provisions of this Measure” insert “(including, in the case of provisions amended by the Right of a Child to Make a Disability Discrimination Claim (Schools) (Wales) Order 2011, those provisions as amended)”.
(3) In the Schedule to the Measure, omit paragraphs 6 to 9.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: