- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
22. (1) The Commissioners have and may exercise the functions conferred on them by this Order and the powers of a harbour authority and local lighthouse authority within the area comprised in—
(b)the car park; and
(c)the area below the level of high water bounded by an imaginary line drawn from the eastern extremity of Coppet Hall Point in the community of Saundersfoot southwards to the eastern extremity of Monkstone Point in the community of St Mary out Liberty.
(2) Schedule 5 contains the harbour map setting out the area referred to in paragraph (1) edged in green.
(3) The Commissioners may demand dues and other charges under article 33 and the 1964 Act within the area comprised in—
(b)the car park; and
(c)so much of the foreshore and the bed of the sea as is enclosed by the works and a line drawn from the seaward extremity of the mole which runs in an approximately north-easterly direction to the seaward side of the mole running approximately east-south-east, which is marked in a broken red line on the harbour map.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: