- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) Yn adran 106 o'r Ddeddf (Effaith cychwyn darpariaethau Deddfau'r Cynulliad ar Fesurau) yn lle is-adran (2), rhodder—
“(2) But that does not affect—
(a)the continuing operation, on and after that day, of any Assembly Measure enacted before that day, or
(b)the continuing operation, after the enactment of the Measure, of any Assembly Measure enacted in accordance with section 106A.
(3) Subsection (1) is subject to section 106A.”
(2) Ar ôl yr adran 106 o'r Ddeddf, mewnosoder—
106A. (1) This section applies if, immediately before the coming into force of the Assembly Act provisions, one or more proposed Assembly Measures have been passed by the Assembly but have not been approved by Her Majesty in Council (“the proposed Measures”).
(2) Part 3 continues to have effect, for the purposes of enabling the proposed Measures to be enacted, until an Order in Council in respect of every such Measure has been published by the Clerk in accordance with section 102(6).”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: