- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) The classes or descriptions of local authority expenditure specified in Schedule 1 are prescribed for the purposes of section 45A(1) of the 1998 Act and the determination of a local authority’s LEA budget, except in so far as such expenditure is excepted expenditure or falls within paragraph (2).
(2) Expenditure falls within this paragraph if it is expenditure which—
(a)by virtue of the authority’s scheme (within the meaning of section 48(5) of the 1998 Act) or any enactment, falls to be met from a school’s budget share; or
(b)falls within sub-paragraph (1) of paragraph 1 of Schedule 2.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: