- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
7.—(1) Part 5 (Controlling the spreading of nitrogen fertiliser) is amended as follows.
(2) For regulation 20 (spreading manufactured fertiliser near surface water), substitute—
20. No person may spread manufactured nitrogen fertiliser within 2 metres of surface water.”.
(3) For regulation 22 (controlling how nitrogen fertiliser is spread), substitute—
22.—(1) Subject to paragraph (2), any person spreading slurry must use spreading equipment with a spreading trajectory less than 4 metres from the ground.
(2) Spreading equipment with a spreading trajectory of more than 4 metres from the ground can be used on land that has a low run off risk where such equipment can achieve an average slurry application rate of not more than 2 millimetres per hour when it is operating continuously.
(3) Any person spreading nitrogen fertiliser must do so in as accurate manner as possible.”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: