- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
6.—(1) This paragraph applies where the Welsh Ministers have, before the relevant date, sent a notice to a person of intention to refuse an application for registration under section 79(L)(1)(a) of the 1989 Act (notice of intention to take steps).
(2) The notice will, on and after the relevant date, be treated as a notice given under section 36(3) of the Measure (procedure for taking certain steps) .
(3) A person who has, before the relevant date, informed the Welsh Ministers, in accordance with section 79L(3) of the 1989 Act, of the desire to object to the step being taken, will be treated as having given notice under section 36(6) of the Measure.
(4) An objection made before the relevant date under section 79L(3) of the 1989 Act to a step being taken will be treated on or after that date as having been made in pursuance of section 36(6) of the Measure.
(5) A notice sent to the person in accordance with section 79L(5) of the 1989 Act before the relevant date will be treated on and after that date as being a notice given under section 36(8) of the Measure.
(6) Where this paragraph applies, a notice continues to have effect only to the extent that it could have had effect had it been given under section 36 of the Measure.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: