Certificates of registration
3. (1) This paragraph applies in relation to any person whose registration is transferred under paragraph 2(2).
(2) The transfer does not constitute a grant of registration for the purposes of section 28(1)(b) or (2)(b) of the Measure (entry on the register and certificates).
(3) A certificate issued by the Welsh Ministers to that person in relation to the original registration under section 79F of the 1989 Act which was current immediately before the relevant date will, subject to sub-paragraphs (4) and (5), have effect for all purposes as if it was issued on the relevant date pursuant to section 28(1)(b) or (2)(b) of the Measure.
(4) Section 28(3) of the Measure does not have effect in relation to a certificate to which sub-paragraph (3) refers.
(5) For the purposes of section 28(4) of the Measure (which provides for the issue of amended certificates due to a change of circumstances) and without prejudice to its effect otherwise, the occasion of the first inspection following the relevant date by an authorised inspector of—
(a)child minding, or
(b)day care on any premises
provided by a person to whom this paragraph applies will be taken to constitute a change of circumstances for the purposes of that section in relation to the registration concerned.