- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
1. In this Schedule and in Schedule 3—
“First-tier Tribunal” (“Tribiwnlys Haen Cyntaf”) has the same meaning as in the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007(1).
2.—(1) Unless in Schedule 3 the contrary intention appears, the coming into force of the provisions set out in Schedule 1 does not affect—
(a)any act done, any notice served, any application made or any decision taken; or
(b)any requirement or limitation of time; or
(c)any legal proceedings commenced; or
(d)any order made by a court, a justice of the peace or the First-Tier Tribunal
under, or in relation to any of the provisions amended or repealed as a consequence of the commencement of Schedules 1 and 2 of the Measure.
(2) In relation to the provisions amended or repealed as consequence of the commencement of Schedules 1 and 2 of the Measure, legal proceedings may be brought or continued and remedies or penalties may be imposed and enforced in relation to acts done under, in relation to, or in contravention of any of those provisions before the relevant date, as if the amendments or repeals had not been made.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: