- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
49. (1) Subject to paragraph (2), the revocation of the 2004 Regulations will not affect—
(a)any decision made;
(b)any notification of suspension;
(c)any period of suspension or limitation or time; or
(d)any decision made by the First-tier Tribunal,
(e)under or in accordance with the 2004 Regulations.
(2) In relation to the revocation of the 2004 Regulations, legal proceedings may be brought, or continued and remedies or penalties may be imposed and enforced in relation to acts done under, in relation to, or in contravention of any provision made by the 2004 Regulations before the relevant date, as if the revocation in regulation 48 had not been made.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: