- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
1.—(1) The title of these Regulations is the Equality Act 2010 (General Qualifications Bodies Regulator and Relevant Qualifications) (Wales) Regulations 2010.
(2) These Regulations come into force on 1 October 2010 and apply in relation to Wales.
2. The Welsh Ministers are prescribed as the appropriate regulator in relation to a qualifications body that confers qualifications in Wales.
3. The qualifications listed in the Schedule are prescribed as relevant qualifications in relation to conferments of qualifications in Wales.
Minister for Children, Education and Lifelong Learning, one of the Welsh Ministers
6 September 2010
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: