- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) The title of this Order is the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Commencement No. 4, Transitional and Savings Provisions) (Wales) Order 2010.
(2) This Order applies in relation to Wales.
(3) In this Order—
(a)“the 1984 Act” (“Deddf 1984”) means the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984(1); and
(b)“the 2008 Act” (“Deddf 2008”) means the Health and Social Care Act 2008.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: