- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
14.—(1) Subject to sub-paragraph (2), at every meeting of the Corporation and of any committee of the Corporation, the minutes of the last meeting must be taken as an agenda item and, if agreed to be accurate, those minutes must be signed as a true record by the chair of the meeting.
(2) Sub-paragraph (1) does not require the minutes of the last meeting to be taken as an agenda item of a special meeting called under paragraph 11(4) but where they are not taken as an agenda item of such a meeting, they must be taken as an agenda item at the next meeting which is not called under paragraph 11(4).
(3) Separate minutes must be taken of those parts of meetings from which the Clerk, Principal or staff or student members have withdrawn in accordance with sub-paragraphs (5) to (9) of paragraph 13 and such persons are not entitled to see the minute of that part of the meeting or any papers relating to it.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: