- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
5.—(1) The Education (Wales) Measure 2009(1) is amended as follows.
(2) For “local education authority” in each place where those words occur (including in the new provisions being inserted into the Education Act 1996 and into the Disability Discrimination Act 1995) substitute “local authority”.
(3) In section 10 add after subsection (5) of the new section 28IB of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 the following—
“(6) In this section, sections 28IC, 28ID and 28IE “local authority” has the meaning given by section 579(1) of the Education Act 1996.”.
(4) In section 19(1) for “local education authorities” substitute “local authorities”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: