- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
3.—(1) The Learning and Skills (Wales) Measure 2009(1) is amended as follows.
(2) For “local education authority” in each place where those words occur (including in the new provisions being inserted into the Learning and Skills Act 2000) substitute “local authority”.
(3) In section 44 at the appropriate place insert—
““local authority in Wales” (“awdurdod lleol yng Nghymru”) has the meaning given by section 579(1) of the Education Act 1996;”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: