- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. The new highway that the Welsh Ministers propose to construct along the route described in Schedule 1 to this Order shall become a trunk road as from the date when this Order comes into force.
2. The centre line of the new trunk road is indicated by a heavy black line and the associated side roads proposals are indicated by broken white lines on the deposited plan.
3. The lengths of trunk road described in Schedule 2 to this Order, and shown by broad striped hatching on the deposited plan shall cease to be trunk road and shall become classified roads as from the date on which the Welsh Assembly Government notifies the County Council of Powys that the new trunk roads are open for through traffic.
4. In this Order all measurements of distance are measured along the route of the relevant highway;
(i).“the deposited plan” (“y plan a adneuwyd”) means the plan numbered HA 10/2 WAG 2 marked “The Cardiff to Glan Conwy Trunk Road (A 70) (Cwm-bach to Newbridge-on-Wye) Order 2009” , Welsh Ministers and deposited at the Welsh Assembly Government Record Storage and Retrieval Unit (RSRU), Neptune Point, Ocean Way, Cardiff;
(ii)“the trunk road” (“y gefnffordd”) means the Cardiff to Glan Conwy Trunk Road (A 70);
(iii)“the new trunk road” (“y gefnffordd newydd”) means the highway mentioned in article 1 of this Order.
5. This Order comes into force on 6 January 2010 and its title is “The Cardiff to Glan Conwy Trunk Road (A 70) (Cwm-bach to Newbridge-on-Wye) Order 2009”
Signed on behalf of the Welsh Ministers
Deputy Director of Transport Planning and Governance
Welsh Assembly Government
21 December 2009
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: