- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Description of the development, including in particular—
(a)a description of the physical characteristics of the whole development and the land-use requirements during the construction and operational phases;
(b)a description of the main characteristics of the production processes, for instance, nature and quantity of the materials used;
(c)an estimate, by type and quantity, of expected residues and emissions (water, air and soil pollution, noise, vibration, light, heat, radiation, etc.) resulting from the operation of the proposed development.
2. A detailed working programme or programmes in accordance with which the applicant or appellant proposes to carry out the development including, in particular, details of the direction and depth of working.
3. An outline of the main alternatives studied by the applicant or appellant and an indication of the main reasons for the applicant’s or appellant’s choice or choices, taking into account the environmental effects.
4. A description of the aspects of the environment likely to be significantly affected by the development including, in particular, population, fauna, flora, soil, water, air, climatic factors, material assets, including the architectural and archaeological heritage, landscape and the inter-relationship between the above factors.
5. A description of the likely significant effects of the development on the environment, which should cover the direct effects and any indirect, secondary, cumulative, short, medium and long-term, permanent and temporary, positive and negative effects of the development, resulting from—
(a)the existence of the development;
(b)the use of natural resources;
(c)the emission of pollutants, the creation of nuisances and the elimination of waste,
and the description by the applicant of the forecasting methods used to assess the effects on the environment.
6. A description of the measures envisaged to prevent, reduce and where possible offset any significant adverse effects on the environment.
7. A non-technical summary of the information provided under paragraphs 1 to 6 of this Part.
8. An indication of any difficulties (technical deficiencies or lack of know-how) encountered by the applicant or appellant in compiling the required information.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: