- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
54. (1) For the purposes of Part XII of the Act (validity of other orders, decisions and directions), the reference in section 288, as applied by paragraph 9(3) of Schedule 2 to the 1991 Act, paragraph 16(4) of Schedule 13 to the 1995 Act or paragraph 9(4) of Schedule 14 to the 1995 Act, to action of the Secretary of State(1) which is not within the powers of the Act is to be taken to extend to the determination of an EIA application by the Welsh Ministers in contravention of regulation 3.
(2) For the purposes of Part XII of the Act (validity of certain orders, decisions and directions) sections 284 and 288 have effect as if the references in section 284(1)(e) and (2)(e) to an order under paragraph 3 of Schedule 9 to the Act included a reference to an order made under that paragraph pursuant to regulation 51.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: