- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5.—(1) This paragraph applies where an individual has been granted pre-release access under paragraph 1 in respect of statistics, or where statistics have been disclosed to an individual under paragraph 6.
(2) Without prejudice to paragraph 6, the individual must not disclose the statistics, or any indication of their content or of what they may show.
(3) In the case of an individual who has been granted pre-release access under paragraph 1, that individual must use the statistics only for the purpose for which such access was granted.
(4) In the case of an individual to whom the statistics have been disclosed under paragraph 6 by a person who has been granted pre-release access to them under paragraphs 1(1)(a) to (g), that individual must use the statistics only for the purpose of providing that person with administrative or technical support.
(5) The individual must take reasonable steps towards ensuring—
(a)that the statistics are not disclosed otherwise than is permitted by this Order; and
(b)that no indication of their content or of what they may show is disclosed.
(6) The individual must not use the statistics for personal gain.
(7) If the individual has reasonable grounds for believing that—
(a)the statistics have been disclosed otherwise than is permitted by this Order; or
(b)an indication of the content of the statistics, or of what they may show, has been disclosed; or
(c)there is a risk that a disclosure mentioned in sub-paragraph (a) or (b) will be made,
the individual must comply with sub-paragraph (8).
(8) As soon as is reasonably practicable the individual must take all reasonably practicable steps to inform the person responsible of the disclosure or possible disclosure.
(9) The individual must not seek to change the format, content or timing of the publication of the statistics, except in accordance with sub-paragraph (10).
(10) If the individual identifies errors in, or wishes to comment on the format, content or timing of the publication of the statistics, the individual may communicate that to the person responsible.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: