- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. The title of this Order is the Pre-release Access to Official Statistics (Wales) Order 2009 and it comes into force on the day after the day on which it is made.
2. In this Order—
“the Act” (“y Ddeddf”) means the Statistics and Registration Service Act 2007;
“the Code” (“y Cod”) means the Code of Practice for Statistics under section 10 of the Act; and
“market-sensitive statistics” (“ystadegau sy'n sensitif i'r farchnad”) means statistics which when disclosed would, in the opinion of the person responsible, be reasonably likely to have a significant effect on the value of any investment or on the amounts traded of any investment.
3.—(1) Subject to paragraph (4), the Schedule applies to the statistics referred to in paragraph (3).
(2) For the purposes of the Code, the Schedule provides for rules and principles relating to the granting of pre-release access(1) to those statistics.
(a)have been designated as “National Statistics” under section 12(2) of the Act, and that designation has not been cancelled;
(b)are regarded by virtue of section 12(8) of the Act as having been designated as “National Statistics”, and that designation has not been cancelled; or
(c)a request under section 12(1) of the Act has been made in respect of them, and no determination has been made under section 12(2) of the Act.
(4) The Schedule does not apply where the statistics are released only for the purpose of producing an electronic or hard copy publication in which the statistics are to be published.
Minister for Finance and Public Service Delivery, one of the Welsh Ministers
20 October 2009
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: