- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
17. (1) For the purpose of enabling the proceedings of the Trust to be conducted in the absence of the chair, the directors of the Trust may appoint a non-executive director from amongst them to be vice-chair for such a period, not exceeding the remainder of his or her term as non-executive director of the Trust, as they may specify on appointing him or her.
(2) Any non-executive director so elected may at any time resign from the office of vice-chair by giving notice in writing to the chair and the directors of the Trust may thereupon appoint another non-executive director as vice-chair in accordance with paragraph (1).
(3) This regulation does not apply when regulation 13 applies.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: