- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). Wales Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
31.—(1) Highway authorities will not be liable to pay fees under a permit scheme.
(2) A Permit Authority must not charge a fee in respect of a variation of a permit or of a condition attached to a permit if the variation was not made at the request of the permit holder.
(3) A Permit Authority must not charge a fee in respect of the deemed issue of a permit or a deemed variation of a permit or of the conditions attached to a permit pursuant to regulation 16(3).
(4) Paragraph (5) applies in a case where the Permit Authority is satisfied that applications for two or more permits received within 3 working days of each other, beginning with the day on which the first application is received, are the result of the applicant, or the applicants working together, designing the timing or extent of the programme of the specified works the subject of the applications so as to produce the least impact for users of the specified streets.
(5) In a case where this paragraph applies the Permit Authority shall allow a minimum 30% discount for each of the applications.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: