- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
13. (1) A permit scheme may —
(a)specify conditions; and
(b)include provision for the Permit Authority to specify conditions,
which are to apply to specified works which are carried out in specified streets to which, by virtue of provision made in the scheme under regulation 9(2), a requirement in that scheme to obtain a permit before those works are begun to be carried out is disapplied.
(2) Such conditions must be of the types specified in the permit scheme under regulation 10(1) to (3).
(3) Where a permit scheme makes such provision as is permitted by paragraph (1)(b) it must also —
(a)specify the method by which those undertaking the works are able to identify any conditions applicable to the works before they start, and
(b)specify how any variations to applicable conditions will be brought to the attention of those undertaking such works.
(4) Such conditions will cease to apply once any required permit is issued.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: