- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
31. (1) The Learning and Skills Act 2000 is amended as follows.
(2) In section 125 (consultation and co-ordination), in subsection (1)(a) for “Health Authority” there is a substituted “Local Health Board”.
(3) In section 129 (supplementary), in subsection (1) insert in the appropriate alphabetical position, ““Local Health Board” has the meaning given by section 11 of the National Health Service (Wales) Act 2006,”.
(4) In section 138 (Wales : provision of information by public bodies), subsection (3)(b) is omitted.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: