- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made) - English
- Original (As made) - Welsh
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) The title of this Order is the Controls on Dogs (Non-application to Designated Land) (Wales) Order 2007.
(2) This Order comes into force on 15 March 2007.
(3) This Order applies in relation to Wales.
2. In this Order—
“the Act” means the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005;
“land” means any land which is open to the air and to which the public are entitled or permitted to have access (with or without payment), and any land which is covered is to be treated as “open to the air” if it is open on at least one side;
“road” means any length of highway or of any other road to which the public have access, and includes bridges over which a road passes.
3. Any land that falls within a description in the first column of the table in the Schedule is designated as land to which Chapter 1 (controls on dogs) of Part 6 (dogs) of the Act does not apply, for the purposes specified in relation to the particular description in the second column of that table.
Signed on behalf of the National Assembly for Wales under section 66(1) of the Government of Wales Act 1998(1)
The Presiding Officer of the National Assembly
6 March 2007
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area. The revised version is currently only available in English.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - English:The original English language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Original (As Enacted or Made) - Welsh:The original Welsh language version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: